Out of all of the Retreats that I’ve hosted both domestically and internationally, I can’t think of a better time or place to offer this weekend as a means to reset and deeply care for our physical, mental, and emotional health. My intention is to hold space for everyone while we all take a much needed exhale to truly process and reflect on this unprecedented time that we are living through. I know for many, the past six months served as a time of intense introspection that has caused all of us to reevaluate every aspect of our lives regarding what and who really matters in life, and where we might want to make changes. This retreat and all of the internal work that we’ll be doing will be a beautiful extension of that. It will also serve as an opportunity for us to choose how we want to show up in the world, and honor our truths and hearts desires moving forward <3
Monroe, New York
11/13/20 – 11/15/20
$1,295 Shared Room
$1,495 Single Room
$500 non-refundable deposit due by 10/1
Final balance due by 11/1
*I understand that this is a tough time financially for many, so please know that I am more than happy to create a custom payment plan for you if needed.
Your investment includes –
– Accommodations for two nights at our stunning and incredibly spacious mansion that allows for optimal safety
– Five extended yoga and meditation classes with journaling and mindfulness exercises
– All of our meals will be prepared by Jamie Franzino of Love Sprout who is an insanely talented private chef, and friend of mine who has been nourishing my body and soul through food for many years. Each of her healing creations will be plant based with seasonal organic, locally sourced produce, and sugar free. Gluten free and dairy free options will be available.
– Wine pairings with dinner
What’s not included –
– Treatments with our lovely in-house licensed massage therapist
Safety precautions being taken for Covid –
- A cleaning crew will be coming in right before check-in to do a thorough cleaning of the entire mansion.
- Our yoga classes will be held in the ballroom that allows ample space for social distancing as well as floor to ceiling windows for cross-ventilation.
- You will each be given your own blocks and straps that will be disinfected beforehand and will be used only by you for the weekend.
- Please note that we will be the only group on the property for the entire weekend with the maximum amount of participants being 14.
This Retreat did unfortunately have limited capacity, but you guys know my style, and it’s always unlimited love! That being said, I had to create an option for all of my amazing yogis who we couldn’t squeeze in, and/or feels more at peace in the comfort of their homes. For the first time ever, I am ecstatic to offer a virtual option for the programming portion of this Getaway! I brought in the professionals to make the at-home experience as seamless as possible with top notch audio, etc., so you will feel like you are right there with us!
Your Virtual Retreat ticket includes all five of our yoga/meditation classes listed on the Itinerary, as well as a specialty gift bag that contains all of my favorite at-home Retreat essentials! Your products to create your domestic oasis will arrive in the mail the week of the Retreat, and the Zoom link and Spotify playlists will also arrive at that time via email.
I am so excited to be able to share this very special weekend with this incredible community that can now expand further than the walls of the mansion! XO
12:00 pm Arrival/Check-In/Lunch
3:30 – 5:30 pm Opening Circle/Mixed Level Vinyasa Class/Journaling
6:00 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Slow Flow and Chakra Meditation
8:00 am Breakfast
9:30 – 11:30 am Mixed Level Vinyasa Flow/Journaling
12:00 pm Lunch
The afternoon is yours to explore the lake, go for a hike, visit the local wineries, outlet shopping at the Woodbury Commons, or just relax at our stunning mansion
5:30 – 7:00 pm Slow Flow Class/Journaling
7:30 pm Dinner
9:00 pm Cocktails and Conversation
7:30 am Coffee/Tea/Fruit
8:30 – 10:30 am Mixed Level Vinyasa/Journaling/Closing Circle
11:00 am Brunch
Connect, relax and enjoy the property before heading home
3:00 pm Check Out
**Appointments available with Jennifer Lew our magnificent in-house Licensed Massage Therapist on Saturday and Sunday afternoon!
Jennifer Lew, LMT NY/NJ
Bio: The ability to intuitively connect is my passion. With over 14 years of experience as a Licensed Massage Therapist practitioner/trainer, I have been able to tailor treatments to help restore the body-mind-heart. Tailored integrated bodywork treatment may include Swedish, Shiatsu, Sports, Medical, Stretch, Cranial Sacral and/ or Aromatherapy. My nurturing journeys have included treatments with individuals who are coping with chronic pain, stress, sedentary lifestyles, post-trauma, as well as athletes, minors, and pre and post-natal mothers.
Centering Massage $125 (50 min)
Decompress your mind and body with massage techniques designed to melt your stress away
Therapeutic Massage $150 (50 min)
Release, realign and restore the body with a custom tailored bodywork session. Incorporates eastern and western techniques, as well as Cranial Sacral Therapy
Please email me before 10/15 if you’d like to book a treatment!